Abstract submission IS NOW OPEN
IDMAC2017 Secretariat invites abstracts in the areas of Halal, Green, and Halal-Green.
Kindly submit your abstract by clicking this button:
Language of Abstract
Your abstract should be in Malay or English and will be published in the language of submission.
Prepare your abstract in a word processing software such as MS Word. Do not use presentation software such as PowerPoint.
Template of the Abstract
Abstract should contain following:
- Relevant and complete title (ideally up to 15 words)
- Full Names, affiliations, email of author (s)
- Research abstract should be no more than 300 words in length indicating: Introduction/ research problem, objective, methodology, result & implication. References are NOT allowed.
- 3-5 keywords.
Template of Abstract [Download]
Abstract Submission Guidelines and Policies
Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent to the following:
- You agree to follow the IDMAC2017 paper format.
- If accepted, your abstract will be published in Conference e-Proceedings with e-ISBN.
- You have to make sure your abstract is finalised as it cannot be modified after the submission deadline.
- It is not permitted to submit work that has been published and/or is likely to be published before the IDMAC2017 Abstract submission deadline. IDMAC2017 Committee has the right to remove an abstract or a paper if it contains data that has already been published.
Abstract Submission and Review Timeline
The deadline for abstract submission is Saturday, 15th August 2017. No abstracts will be accepted after the stated submission deadline. Authors will be notified of provisional acceptance of abstracts within 5 working days after abstract submission.
Presenting Author Registration
Presenting Authors must register to attend IDMAC2017. If you are not registered by 15th September 2017, your abstract may not be included in the abstract book and conference schedule.